MBA offers multiple career prospects. Students can make their career as marketing manager where they need to manage the marketing processes such as sales, advertisement, and promotion of the products of the company.
Those interested in Finance, can find different options where they control the investment and the capital of the company. Students may opt for career as Human Resource manager where they manage the man power of the company, and hence hold one of the most important positions in the company. Apart from these, MBA students can make career in various other domains such as healthcare, knowledge management, hospitality & tourism.
What factors to consider while choosing an Institute for MBA Program?
Before enrolling for an MBA program in any Institute, students should look for following features:
- Ask whether the Institute is ISO Certified?
- Check if the Institute is AICTE Approved?
- Ask if the faculty is experienced?
- Do they have curriculum that matches Industry requirements?
- Do they provide regular Industrial visits?
- Is there any provision for regular corporate interaction?
- Do they arrange regular seminars conferences?
- Is there any facility for regular guest lectures by eminent corporate
- Campus Infrastructure and facilities
Students often get puzzled which MBA Course to choose? But with careful planning and keeping their goals in mind, MBAs can see themselves holding a good position in top Organizations.